Hawkswell Kilvington is an award-winning, niche construction and engineering law firm.
Hawkswell Kilvington is an award-winning, niche construction and engineering law firm with an outstanding reputation as a specialist in its field. We provide construction law support to other law firms across the country who do not have in-house construction expertise. These firms have recognised the added value we provide to their business.
What We Can Offer You
By instructing us to provide support to you on the construction elements of property transactions, you benefit from our specialist construction expertise, allowing you to offer your clients a full property and construction service whilst giving you peace of mind that there is no risk of losing your property clients to us.
- Flexible working arrangements – we are happy to act as an external consultant to your firm or be instructed by your client directly
- Competitive rates – our rates compare extremely favourably to larger regional and national firms.
- Quality of services – we offer an unusually high level of partner involvement that you simply don’t see with other firms.
- Cost certainty – we can generally conduct non-contentious matters on a capped or fixed fee basis.
- Expertise – as a specialist firm, we have an excellent understanding of the construction industry and can offer both non-contentious and contentious support.
- Fast turnaround – having a team of 9 specialist, experienced lawyers means we can complete work quickly and provide support at all times.
- Marketing– we can offer support to you in relation to tenders and pitches to extend the range of work you can provide.
To find out more about the services we offer to property solicitors, please click here.