Building Safety Update, Supply Chain Insolvency and Payment & Adjudication Seminar
Book your place today!
The fast-moving and often complex nature of change within the construction industry means a comprehensive and up to date understanding of contractual and commercial issues has always been essential to success.
To promote understanding of these important changes and issues, Hawkswell Kilvington are presenting a series of half-day seminars to bring you fully up to speed.
The Seminar Will Cover:
- Building Safety Update – including a comprehensive round-up of recent court decisions bearing directly on issues of building and fire safety; and news of further provisions of the Building Safety Act set to come into force this year.
- Supply Chain Insolvency – as relevant now as ever, we examine the risks insolvency presents to all member of the construction supply chain. What safeguards can be put in place proactively; what are the warning signs; and what steps might be taken if insolvency appears likely.
- Payment and Adjudication – emphasising further the importance of preserving cash flow, our seminar will conclude with a review of recent cases dealing with payment.
Where & When
- Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, Leeds, LS15 8ZB (Jct 46 M1), 25th April 2023 (am)
- Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2QT (Jct 13 M60), 11th May 2023 (am)
- IDRC, 1 Paternoster Lane, London, EC4M 7BQ, 8th June 2023 (am)
Who Should Attend?
Contractors, sub-contractors, developers, project managers, house builders, funders, public bodies, modular builders, local authorities, airports, schools, health trusts, trade associations, architects, quantity surveyors, engineers, insurers, brokers, finance directors, commercial directors, construction directors, chemical and oil companies, and utility network operators.
To find out more or to book your space click here